Thursday, September 4, 2008

First 2 weeks of class...

I am currently in a technology class at the University of Northern Iowa to apply towards my minor in Instructional Technology. The first two weeks of this Emerging Technology class have been really interesting and time actually seems to fly even though the class is three hours long! Something that I really enjoyed so far was when we all posted about different "emerging technology" examples. The one that stood out to me the most was an interactive coffee table that my classmates, Paul and Marrissa, found. I think it is so interesting how much technology comes out daily and how advanced our society is becoming.

1 comment:

Dave Graw said...

Kate,

Similarly I felt the emerging technology wiki was very exciting. It was mind boggling to discover how many useful purposes these tools have. Makes you wonder what the future will bring.

Dave