Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RSS Assignment Part Tres

So I was reading a blog that I subscribe to called Nerdy Thoughts on Technology and her latest blog talked about another blog that she subscribes to called TechLearning.com and after looking through it today and yesterday I really like it! It offers a lot of "site of the day's" which I really like. One of the sites that I like is Poetry4Kids. This site provides a lot of lesson plans, learning games, pictures and audio and it is appropriate for both elementary age students and middle school students. It is a really great site that students can go and look through. It also provides tips on rhyming and links to other poetry that is written by students. I have really liked reading through all of these different blogs because it allows me to "escape" out of the college life and play around on different websites.

No comments: