Monday, October 20, 2008

RSS Assignment

First of all - I LOVE iGOOGLE! I made it my home website and check it every morning when I get up. I have over twenty gadgets which are:
1) Google calendar
2) Gmail
3) Facebook
4) Weather
5) Daily Iowan
6) Date and Time
7) Crockpot Recipes










8) Bible Verse of the Day
9) To Do List
10) Fat Loss Tip of the Day
11) Places to See
12) Top Stories
13) TVGuide.com











14) Disney Character of the Day
15) CNN.com
16) Movie Theater Listing
17) How To of the Day
18) ETonline
19) YouTube Videos











20) GoComics
21) Music Like
22) Simply Recipes
23) CNET.com
24) Artistaday.com











At first I was concerned that this would not be something that I would like but it is so organized and all in one spot. I'm addicted! I picked all of these sites for a variety of reasons. I love to cook which is why I have #22 and #7 (and #10!). I love television, the entertainment buisness and art which is why I have #24, 21, 20, 18, 16, 14, and 13. The rest are my personal reasoning but I visit almost all of these sites on a regular basis. I love it!

No comments: